- We are a women’s ministry bringing God’s Word around the world through the media of conferences and small groups.
- We emphasize presenting the truth of God’s Word to help ladies identify lies they believe about themselves, God, and their relationship with Him.
- We equip women in how to replace these lies with the truth, run to God to have their deepest longings met, and do spiritual battle to be released from lies and strongholds.
- Our conference integrates time for teaching of the Word with many opportunities for seeking God through individual and group prayer.
- We provide materials for follow-up from the conference so that the women can continue to develop and see daily victory. God often uses the conferences and small groups as a turning point in which women begin to live in the freedom, victory and power of the Word and the Spirit.
Our mission is to rely on the Truth of God’s Word, prayer, and the Spirit’s power to bring women renewal, healing, and freedom from lies, sin, strongholds, and shame that they may display God’s beauty and splendor.
We desire to teach women a lifestyle of seeking God on a daily basis to recognize and identify lies, flesh patterns, and spiritual warfare.
Our key verses are:
Isaiah 61:1-3; John 8:32; 1 Pet. 2:9-10; Rom. 12:1-2; Psalm 139:14; Zeph. 3:17; Isaiah 62:2-4; Isaiah 43:4.
Sue Corl, founder/Director of Crown of Beauty International is an International women's conference speaker, counselor, and Bible teacher. She is a wife and mother of two children. She has a Masters in Education from the University of Hawaii, and a Masters in Christian Counseling from Philadelphia Biblical University. She is the author of Crown of Beauty Bible Study, Crown of Beauty Leaders Guide, More Beautiful By The Day devotional, and Mission Impossible-A Journey of Faith with the Characters of Hebrews 11. She has lived overseas for over twenty five years.
Founding Date: October 5th, 2005